Schaumburg Oyanokai needs your support!
Who can become a member of Schaumburg Oyanokai?
- A parent or guardian of a child currently enrolled at Dooley Elementary
- Staff or administrative personnel associated with Dooley or Schaumburg School District #54
- Other leaders of the community, Dooley Alumni, or representatives of other organizations as approved by the current Board of Directors.
How often does Schaumburg Oyanokai meet?
Monthly meetings are held throughout the year, usually at the Dooley Teacher’s Lounge. You do not have to attend meetings to be an SO member.
For meeting dates, please see the CALENDAR tab.
- Member only discounts to SO events
- Participation in Japan Trip
- Electronic newsletters highlighting SO and Japanese Community activities
- Relationship building within the Dooley community and beyond
How much does it cost to become a member?
Annual dues are just $5.00.
Download a Membership Application now! Click Here
Membership applications are also available at the SO mailbox at Dooley School.